The Latest Staycation Ideas
Each spring the Georgia Renaissance Festival is one of the top events in the southeast. This year marks the 30th season of the Georgia Renaissance Festival. In total there will be ten stages to provide a continuous schedule of music, comedy, juggling, and amazing feats of skill. In addition to that there will be talented performers from across the Realm that will delight and entertain you all day. Of course there’s plenty of shopping and good food to go along with all of that too. The festival will be from 10 am to 6 pm, Saturdays and Sunday from April 18th through June 7th plus Memorial Day, May 25th. Before you visit though, here are some things to keep in mind that can save you a little extra money off the cost of your admission ticket to the festival.
- If you are a senior then be sure to mention this and you will receive $2 off the cost of your admission. Kids ages 6-12 get $12 off the adult admission price and kids under the age of 6 get free admission to the Georgia Renaissance Festival.
- Buy your Georgia Renaissance Festival tickets online and you will save $3 off the cost of your admission versus the gate admission ticket price.
- Visit on opening weekend for 2 for 1 tickets.
- Upgrade to the Royal Value Combo Pack for a family of 4 and save $75 off the total cost of a weekend package.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You can save as much as $4 per person with the group discount rate.
- If you are buying your tickets online then be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box on the checkout page. Just enter your coupon here and click apply. A lot of local businesses give out promo codes that you can use to save on your admission to the Georgia Renaissance Festival.
- B98.5 is giving away a promo code to its listeners for the Georgia Renaissance Festival.