The Latest Staycation Ideas
This fall you can head on over to the Richard B Russell Regional Airport for the 2014 Wings Over North Georgia air show. This annual 2 day event features the USAF Thunderbirds Military Jet Team, the GEICO Skytypers, Smoke-n-Thunder Jet Car, Mike Wiskus, John Klatt, Patty Wagstaff, and a whole lot more. In addition to the performers this year’s Wings Over North Georgia air show will also offer attractions like the Smoke-n-Thunder BBQ Classic, get up close to many of the amazing aircrafts, take in the live music, night show, and fireworks, take a ride on one of the aircraft, and more. There’s even a kids zone for the little ones to play in. Tickets are on sale right now with prices starting at $20 for general admission. Of course if you plan ahead you can actually save a little extra money on your admission to the 2014 Wings Over North Georgia.
Now you can purchase your tickets at the gate or online. If you purchase them in advance online you can save $5 off the cost of your admission to the 2014 Wings Over North Georgia. If you are in the military, fire, or police then you can save $5 off the general admission price plus an additional $5 off for advanced ticket purchase. Seniors and youth ages 6-17 also get the same discount. Children 5 years and under get free admission to the air show. Bringing the whole family? Check out the family 4 pack which saves you about 40% off the total cost of admission for 2 adults and 2 children.
Also, if you buy your tickets online then be sure to check for promotion codes. You should notice a promotion code box at the bottom right of the checkout page. Just enter your coupon here and then click verify promotion and you should see your discount appear below. Finally, you may also want to check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Amazon Local for additional ticket package options. You can save as much as 50% off select ticket packages this way.
The Great Georgia Air Show is one of the southeast’s greatest aerial spectacles. It’s action packed with the top performers around. This year’s lineup includes Doug Matthews T-33, Aeroshell Aerobatic Team, The Indy Boys, B25 Killer Bee, Sky Soldiers Rescue at Dawn, and more. And to top if off there’s the night time performances as well. The 2014 Great Georgia Air Show kicks off on October 11th and concludes on the 12th. Tickets are available for purchase right now but before you get your tickets, you might want to check out all of the different ways that you can save money on your admission to the 2014 Great Georgia Air Show.
You can purchase the daytime any day pass and / or the nighttime any day pass but the best overall value is to get the 2 day pass option. Bringing the whole family? If you are then be sure to check out the family 4 pack of tickets. This is a great value which includes 2 adult tickets and 2 kids tickets for a discount price. There is a fee for parking at the Great Georgia Air Show but you can save time and money by paying for your parking pass online. Now when you do purchase your tickets or parking passes online, be sure to check for promotional codes. You should notice a promotional code link at the very bottom of the checkout page. Just click the link and enter the coupon in the box. Once you click apply you should see the discount appear above. You can try following them on Facebook and Twitter as they will sometimes offer these promotional codes through their social media pages. Finally, there is a $10 discount for kids ages 6-12 and all kids under the age of 6 get free admission to the air show.
Treat yourself to an amazing experience that is exclusive only to Cirque du Soleil. For one month Cirque du Soleil brings their awe inspiring show Amaluna to Atlanta. Shows will be performed under the tent on the grounds of Atlantic Station. This magical romance (inspired by Shakespeare’s The Tempest) takes you to a magical island where goddesses walk the land and everything is ruled by the rhythms of the cycles of the moon. In total the show lasts just over 2 hours. Opening night for the show is on October 3rd and runs through November 2nd. Tickets are already on sale now through Ticketmaster. Of course there are other ways to purchase your tickets as well as other ways to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission to Amaluna Atlanta.
- If you purchase your tickets online then be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box to the left of the seat selection page. Just enter your coupon here and then click submit. You should see the discount appear in the ticket price. Try the promo code FACEBOOK15 to get $15 off your ticket.
- If you are a VISA Signature card holder then check out the special ticket options they have which include front row seating plus free concessions and more.
- Get the Family 4 Pack of Tickets which gets you 2 adult tickets plus 2 kids tickets for as little as $230 for the whole ticket package to see Amaluna.
- There are group discounts offered for Amaluna where you can save as much as $20 per ticket with the group discount rate.
- Get your Amaluna tickets through Restaurant.com and you will automatically get a $25 eGiftcard to use at any of their participating restaurants in the Atlanta area.
Now if you want to see the Amaluna performance at another venue or at another time then be sure to check out the Amaluna coupons first to make sure that you get the most savings possible.
The 2014 Atlanta Food Festival will be held at Jim Miller Park on Saturday, July 5th and Sunday, July 6th from 12pm to 8pm. The experience will feature a variety of dishes from the Atlanta metro area. It’s a great event for all ages too. There’s a kid’s fun zone that features inflatables, slides, rock climbing walls, bungee jumping, and more. Finally, there’s arts and crafts booths as well. Now there is a small admission fee as well as fees for the kids activities. You can purchase your tickets ahead of time through their online site or at the gate.
There are discounts offered for youth tickets (ages 14 – 17). You can purchase ride / food tickets in bundles of 25, 50, or 75. The more tickets you buy the less it costs per ticket. For kids 13 years and under you can get the unlimited admission to the kids play area. This gives them unlimited access to the bouncy houses, rock wall, and inflatables.
Now if you are buying your tickets online then be sure to check for promotional codes. You should notice a promotional code link at the bottom right of the checkout page. Just click that and then enter your coupon in that box. Click apply and you should then see the discount appear right above. Finally, you may want to keep an eye on Livingsocial as well. They will sometimes offer limited time only deals where you can save as much as 50% off the cost of your admission to the 2014 Atlanta Food Festival.
Note: you can also enter yourself in a contest to win free tickets to the Atlanta Food Festival. You can check out the contest details on their Facebook page and then enter yourself in the contest on the page. There is no purchase necessary.
Gather up the whole family and head on over to the Cobb Energy Centre this weekend for the one of a kind dinosaur themed show called Dinosaur Train Live. See your favorite characters like Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, Don and all of their prehistoric buddies sing, dance, and play. The kids will be up and dancing in the aisles. This is just a one day event though. There are two performances on February 22nd. One is at 1pm and the other is at 4pm. Tickets are still available but if you want to save a little money on your admission then keep reading below. These tips and suggestions should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admissions.
Tips & Coupons
- You can also buy your tickets online and if you do then be sure to check for offer codes. You should notice an offer code box at the top of the ticket selection page. Just enter your coupon in that box and then click apply and you should see the discount reflected in the ticket price.
- If you have a family of four then either ask about the family 4 pack deal or when you purchase online just select the family 4 pack from the drop down menu. This gets you a discount rate on your admissions for the whole family.
- Be sure to follow the Dinosaur Train Live on Facebook and Twitter as well (part of PBS Kids) and they will keep you informed of all of the latest news and promotions.
The easiest way to get there is by MARTA. Just check out the route 12 schedule which runs from Midtown Station (N4) to the Cumberland Transfer Center. If you do drive there then there is a $6 self parking fee / $10 valet parking fee.
The Big Apple Circus is here right now with live performances each day under the Big Top at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Alpharetta. The show is titled Luminocity and it takes on the personas of Manhattan’s various characters. Acts this year include the high flying double trapeze, a food cart vendor juggler, a teeterboard with acrobats flying through the air, and a variety of other acts that are unique to the Big Apple. Tickets are still on sale right now but they are selling out. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips and suggestions on how you can get a little savings off the total cost of your admission to the Big Apple Circus Luminocity show under the Big Top at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Alpharetta.
Tips & Coupons
- Now if you purchase your tickets online through the Big Apple Circus then check for promotional codes. There is a promotional code box at the top left of the checkout page. Just enter your coupon here and then just click go and you should see the discount appear to the right.
- Try entering PEACHED into the promotional code box. This should give you $10 off your tickets for the Big Apple Circus show at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Alpharetta.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Livingsocial where you can save as much as 42% off the face value of your tickets for the Alpharetta Big Apple Circus show.
- If you are a member of the Working Advantage in the Atlanta area you can buy your Big Apple Circus tickets through the organization and save about $10 off each ticket.
- Check the coupon mailers like Valpak as they too have a $10 off coupon for the Big Apple Circus show in Alpharetta.
- You can also check out the ticket marketplaces like ScoreBig where you can sometimes save as much as 60% off the face value of your tickets for the Big Apple Circus show at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.
- Purchase your Big Apple Circus tickets through the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau and you can also save about $10 per ticket.
Now if you want to see another Big Apple Circus show or see the same show at another venue then be sure to check out the Big Apple Circus coupons first before you purchase your tickets to make sure that you get the most savings possible on your ticket purchase.
This weekend the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) are coming back to the Gwinnett Center in Duluth. The event kicks off with some fantastic pyrotechnics. Following the excitement will be a display of 35 of the top bull riders in the world. Watch them as they compete against the fiercest bulls in the world in a no holds barred, white knuckle, heart pounding arena. The competition is going to be on January 18th and 19th only. Tickets are still on sale and you can order them online or at the ticket box office. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips and suggestions on how to get the best deal on your tickets to see the Professional Bull Riders.
Now you can also buy your tickets online through the Gwinnett Center and if you do you’ll want to make sure that you check to see if there are any promotional codes available. A lot of time the event sponsors will send out special promotional codes that you can actually use on your ticket purchase to get a little extra savings. Just lick the promotional link and then enter the coupon in the promotional code box and then click proceed. Your ticket discount should then appear on the following page.
Of course you can also check out the ticket marketplaces like Vivid Seats where you can often find PBR tickets for well below the face value. You can sometimes find savings of up to 60% off the normal price of the tickets. Finally, if you want to see the Professional Bull Riders at another venue then be sure to check out the PBR coupons first to make sure that you get the most savings possible on your tickets for the bull riding event.
The Georgia Spartan Sprint is coming back to the Atlanta area and the 2014 edition of the Spartan Sprint will be held at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers on March 8th and 9th. In total, the obstacle race is about 4 miles in length that will test both your skill and endurance. Race as a team and get through the obstacle course together. Now you need to register well in advance because the available slots do fill up quickly. Ready to register? Before you do, here are some tips on how to save a little extra money off the cost of your registration for the Georgia Spartan Sprint. This includes a listing of all of the available coupons for the Georgia Spartan Sprint which should get you a little extra savings.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are registering for the Georgia Spartan Sprint online then be sure to check for coupon codes. You should notice a coupon code box on the final page of checkout. Enter the coupon here and then just click apply and you should see the discount appear to the right.
- Enter the code SPRINT15 to receive $15 off the cost of your registration for the Georgia Spartan Sprint.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon and Livingsocial where you can save 50% or more off the cost of your registration fees for the Georgia Spartan Spring.
- If you are a full time student, just mention this when registering and you will automatically save $10 off the cost of your registration.
- If you are an active, retired, veteran, or reserve military or law enforcement, fire rescue, or first responder and are verified through GovX then sign in and you will get $30 off the cost of your registration for the Georgia Spartan Race.
- If you have not already done so, go ahead and register for the Spartan Race email newsletter and they will send you a coupon that will take $10 off your next registration fee.
Now if you want to participate in another Spartan Sprint then go ahead and check out the Spartan Sprint coupons first to make sure that you get the absolute most saving possible on all your registrations.
Just outside of Chattanooga runs the Ocoee River, which is known for its whitewater rafting. This is a staycation adventure that is fantastic fun for all ages, families, and groups. For whitewater rafting there are three different choices to choose from. Adventures Unlimited offers white water rafting trips for the upper Ocoee River, Middle Ocoee River, and the Full Ocoee River. You will need to make reservations ahead of time but before you make any reservations for your next whitewater rafting trip, take a moment to go over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of the trip. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest coupons for Ocoee River whitewater rafting discounts listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save up to 50% off your whitewater rafting adventures, with Adventures Unlimited of Ocoee.
- If you are flexible with your staycation plans then choose a day of the week other than Saturday. Most of the Ocoee River whitewater rafting companies charge more for tours on Saturdays than the other days of the week. Typically Sundays are the cheapest days fo the week for whitewater rafting tours.
- You can also save by taking a Ocoee River whitewater rafting trip early in the season. The best deals are before Memorial Day weekend.
- Going whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River is always more fun as a group. It is also cheaper this way. If you can book your trip as a group you can save a little extra bit of money per person.
- Always check out the Facebook and Twitter pages of each of the Ocoee River whitewater rafting outfitters. Many of them offer promotions and even exclusive coupons through their social media pages.
- Whitewater rafting trips often fill up fast. Many of the outfitters have online booking. This can save both time and money as some of the outfitters offer specials just for online reservations.
- Finally, you can also check out the coupon books in the area. Just about all of the coupon books have coupons for Ocoee whitewater rafting trips through various outfitters including Adventures Unlimited.
There are a lot of Christmas time celebrations through the Atlanta area but one of the top, must see attractions has to be the Stone Mountain Christmas celebration at Stone Mountain Park. This is an annual tradition and for 2013 it features attractions like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster, Forever Christmas, Holly Jolly Cabaret, Toyrific!, A Crossroads Christmas Carol, the Singalong Train, The Polar Express 4-D Experience, the Snow Angel Snowfall and Fireworks Finale, and more. Tickets are on sale right now for this event that runs all the way through January 1st. Before you get your tickets though, be sure to read over the money saving tips below, which include all of the latest available coupons.
Tips & Coupons
- Buying your Stone Mountain Christmas tickets online. Just check for promo codes first. There is a promo code box at the top right of the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then click apply. You will see the discount appear right below. Get $7 off each ticket with promo code SMP1.
- If you are a Gas South customer you can get 25% off your tickets for the Stone Mountain Christmas when you purchase your tickets through Gas South.
- If you are a customer of the Georgia Farm Bureau then use the promo code GFBSMP to get $8.95 off each ticket for Stone Mountain Christmas.
- Get the Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass which gets you admission to Stone Mountain Christmas as well as Snow Mountain, saving you $10 per combo ticket.
- You can also get the Christmas Family Value Pass which saves you 30% off your admission. It includes the Adventure Pass, Meal, and Unlimited Drink Refills!
- Of course if you go ahead and get a Mountain Membership then you will get admission to the Stone Mountain Christmas. It pays for itself in just over 2 visits.
Now if you are visiting Stone Mountain Park at any other time of the year then you can check out the Stone Mountain Park coupons before you purchase your tickets to make sure that you take full advantage of all of the other discount opportunities as well